Welcome to the Grange Park Parish Council website

Photo Gallery image 2 - link to the Photo Gallery


The Beginning | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005


January 28th
By order of the Secretary Of State, the new parish of Grange Park was formed, taking lands that had previously been part of both Quinton and Courteenhall parishes.

April 18th
First meeting of the Grange Park Parish Council took place with six councillors. Within a few weeks one of those had resigned and three new councillors were co-opted giving the maximum number currently agreed of eight. Martin Smith elected Chairman with Denise Hutt as Vice Chair.

September 3rd
Woodland View Primary School opened its doors for the first time.

IKEA ask South Northamptonshire Council for permission to build a 30,500 square metre outlet at Grange Park.

Approximately 620 dwellings occupied in Grange Park. (Estimated to be 1560 by end of 2004).